Late Dr. Thomas Cangan
Look at this youth who
is carving himself out of the hard work.
This is how a professional is born.
You have to carve-out
yourself into a perfect and
successful professional by
using the tools and techniques we teach you to hold and imbibe while you are in this campus.
Prizes and Awards
Prizes and certificates are awarded to the Academic toppers and first three winners of various competitions held throughout the year in the Annual Day Function “SANKALP”. Dr. Thomas Cangan Memorial Award has been instituted for the overall topper of the senior most class of the college
Anti - Ragging cell
Ragging in the campus is strictly prohibited and a punishable offence. As per the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, strict disciplinary action including expulsion from the institution and lodging of FIR with civil authorities will be taken against the defaulters. Students are advised to inform and contact the members of the anti ragging cell in this regard if need be, without any delay.
Anit Ragging Committee
- 1. Dr. Amit k. Barotia
- 2. Dr. Ajit K. Sharma
- 3. Mrs. Poonam Bharia
- SC/ST/OBC/Minority/BPL/CIM Scholarshi Given by Gov. Rajasthan Criteria - percentage
- The topper of each class securing more than 75% in Science and 65% in Arts and Commerce in University Examination will be awarded 50% concession in tuition fee.
- Students securing marks above 70% in Science and 65% in Arts and Commerce in qualifying examination will be awarded academic scholarship (fee relaxation in tuition fee) of Rs. 1000/-
- Girl Students will be awarded Scholarship (Fee relaxation in tuition fee) of 10% of tuition fee.
- 50% relaxation in tuition fee to the dependent of employee of St. Xavier’s P.G. College.
- 25% relaxation in tuition fee of real younger brother/ sister of any student.
- Students Passing out UG course from this college and seeking admission in P.G. Course will be given relaxation of Rs. 500/- in tuition fee.
- A student who deposits full fee at the time of admission will be granted a relaxation of Rs. 500/- even after getting any other scholarship or relaxation.
Only one relaxation or scholarship can be availed from 1 to 6 at a time by a student which will be awarded in the second installment.
- On successful completion of three years undergraduate course, the students will be awarded B.A., B.Sc. or B.Com. degree by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- On successful completion of two years of postgraduate course, the student will be awarded M.A or M.Sc. degree by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
The college has been allotted one NSS unit by the state government which can accommodate hundred students. Students actively participate in the activities and camps organized by this unit. Village Mohanpura in the vicinity of the college has been adopted and the students visit and render service for the upliftment of the villagers in various aspects- education, health, hygiene etc.